Our New Online Market:
In response to Coronavirus, we’ve created a new online farmers’ market, partnering with many friends to support their small businesses and to bring you access to your favorite local farmers and artisans you’re used to seeing at Rose City Farmers Market. Read more about our partners this season.
Fresh fruit, breads, pastries, meat, eggs, and our very own Red Moon Farm surplus produce (when it isn’t all going to the CSA members, who have our first commitment!) are available for Saturday morning delivery to our new pick-up location at True Vine Brewing Co. & Sola Cafe on Earl Campbell Parkway.
The online market is open for shopping each Wednesday and Thursday. Then we close the store and take Friday to harvest and prepare your orders for Saturday morning delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- Click here to register for access to the online market for Fall season.
- Select your pick-up location (it’s just 1 option)
- Subscribe to “Farmers Market Store Access” -it’s free!
- Note: It may say that you’ll be charged a $25 planting fee upon sign up, but that is inaccurate. The $25 planting fee only applies to weekly CSA share subscribers, not to farmers market access subscribers.
- Create or log in to your member account
- Enter your payment method so we can collect payment after each delivery
- You can choose to use an e-check or pay with a PayPal account- through which you may use any major credit card.
- Each week, head to the Web Store on Wednesdays and Thursdays to place your orders.
- Orders close at 2pm on Thursdays so we have time to prepare the orders.
- Orders are $20 minimum, but don’t worry, with so many great products to choose from it’s easy to meet the minimum.
- Pick up your order on Saturday mornings. You’ll get informative instruction emails from us, helping you know what to expect your first time.
When the virus dies down, you’ll find us at two lively markets- the Rose City Farmers Market in Tyler and the Historic Downtown Market in Longview.
The Rose City Farmers Market in Tyler features local produce vendors, pastured meats, artisans, cottage foods, freshly roasted coffee, live music, and more. This market has a strict “local only” policy so you know that each vendor grew, raised, baked, or roasted their product themselves right here in East Texas. It’s truly a wonderful and lively community market. Bring a picnic and make it a family event! Learn more about the Rose City Farmers Market.
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Located in downtown Tyler
221 S. Broadway Ave.